加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 16937|回复: 2

【08.08.18】some is watching over me

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-18 14:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://huang.yunsong.net/data/Hilary_Duff-Someones_Watching_Over_Me.mp3[/wmv]</P>
$ c" e# _5 \6 l. M<></P>
: i" s& S% Z0 \5 d& I$ A<></P>
, m: E- Y4 m, o$ B- p; J3 N<></P>( B, A" K. \7 W$ M
<><STRONG><FONT size=4>Hilary Duff</FONT></STRONG></P>6 p# d/ H3 W6 Q8 K0 b
<></P>
6 ^" X) t1 ?0 S+ G: B<>Found myself today<BR>Oh I found myself and ran away<BR>Something pulled me back<BR>The voice of reason I forgot I had<BR>All I know is just you're not here to say<BR>What you always used to say<BR>But it's written in the sky tonight<BR><BR>So I won't give up<BR>No I won't break down<BR>Sooner than it seems life turns around<BR>And I will be strong<BR>Even if it all goes wrong<BR>When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe<BR>Someone's watching over me<BR><BR>Seen that ray of light<BR>And it's shining on my destiny<BR>Shining all the time<BR>And I wont be afraid<BR>To follow everywhere it's taking me<BR>All I know is yesterday is gone<BR>And right now I belong<BR>Took this moment to my dreams<BR><BR>So I won't give up<BR>No I won't break down<BR>Sooner than it seems life turns around<BR>And I will be strong<BR>Even if it all goes wrong<BR>When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe<BR>Someone's watching over me<BR><BR>It doesn't matter what people say<BR>And it doesn't matter how long it takes<BR>Believe in yourself and you'll fly high<BR>And it only matters how true you are<BR>Be true to yourself and follow your heart<BR><BR>So I won't give up<BR>No I won't break down<BR>Sooner than it seems life turns around<BR>And I will be strong<BR>Even if it all goes wrong<BR>When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe<BR>That I won't give up<BR>No I won't break down<BR>Sooner than it seems life turns around<BR>And I will be strong<BR>Even when it all goes wrong<BR>When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe<BR>That someone's watching over<BR>Someone's watching over<BR>Someone's watching over me<BR><BR>Someone's watching over me<BR></P>
发表于 2008-8-18 14:22 | 显示全部楼层
好听,谢谢墨墨,就是不懂啥意思!
发表于 2008-8-18 15:18 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌好好听哦,LZ辛苦了,谢谢,收了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 00:48 , Processed in 0.045216 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.