加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 17011|回复: 2

【08.08.15】my goodbye(好听)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-15 21:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://podcache.cctv.com/published1/2008/05/09/pub1210323857880.mp3[/wmv]</P>: O. Y% f% \0 I
<></P>, p/ J1 F# D0 h/ n
<></P>4 T0 X& e, i: r  e( I
<>来自荷兰的歌手brian的字典里没有"一般"这个词。他是个完美主义者,总希望超越自己,做到尽善尽美,而且似乎他总能成功 <BR></P>
9 R1 X" Y. }) x' N; _/ ?<>never thought that I would feel this way <BR>All I ever wanted was for love to stay <BR><BR>Baby hold me tight <BR>Look into my eyes <BR>Love has died <BR>I know that this ain't right <BR>I came to say goodbye <BR>For the very last time <BR><BR>I never thought that I would feel this way <BR>I'm still looking for the words to say <BR>All I ever wanted was for love to stay <BR><BR>Right here in my arms, but you know <BR><BR>You know I'm not gonna be that strong <BR>You know I can't keep on holding on and on <BR><BR>To what's gone, and now <BR><BR>You've been here loving me <BR>Unselfishly <BR>Willingly <BR>I'll keep the memory, inside <BR>But baby I've come down to my goodbye <BR><BR>My heart is filled with pain <BR>Don't wanna play this game anymore, no no <BR>Honey can't you see <BR>You gotta set me free <BR>'Cause I don't love you like before, no no <BR><BR>You know I hate to say it but you got me wrong <BR>We've been going through with this for far too long <BR>I know you got to thinkin' that you might belong <BR><BR>Right here in my arms, but you know <BR><BR>This time I'm not hangin' on to hope <BR>This time I'm not gonna be the ghost <BR><BR>That haunts you home <BR><BR>You've been here loving me <BR>Unselfishly <BR>Willingly <BR>I'll keep the memory, inside <BR>But baby I've come down to my goodbye <BR><BR>You've been here loving me <BR>Unselfishly <BR>Willingly <BR>I'll keep the memory, inside <BR>But baby I've come down to my goodbye <BR><BR>You've been here loving me <BR>Unselfishly <BR>Willingly <BR>I'll keep the memory, inside <BR>But baby I've come down to my goodbye</P>
发表于 2008-8-15 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈,谢谢楼主分享,很好听的歌
发表于 2008-8-15 23:01 | 显示全部楼层
确实很好听,音乐的节奏感很强,谢谢啦!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 22:36 , Processed in 0.040202 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.