只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 21645|回复: 2

【08.08.15】love is color-blind

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-15 13:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<></P>$ u1 s% t3 N: ~) [5 }9 q: W
<>Sarah connor,德国节奏蓝调歌后,最近喜欢上她的歌,确实很好听</P>
3 }1 R+ z  R! E( f% @- ^/ o<>It don't matter if you're black<BR>white or yellow, if you're brown or red<BR>let's get down to that<BR>love is color-blind<BR><BR>Verse 1:<BR>I remember whren<BR>I was a child and couldn't understand<BR>people having fun<BR>discriminating all the different ones<BR>mama just used to say<BR>when you grow up you'll maybe find a way<BR>to make these people see<BR>that everything I do comes back to me<BR><BR>Bridge:<BR>You gotta live your live<BR>we're all the same, no one's to blame<BR>they gotta live their lives<BR>just play the game and let love reign<BR><BR>Chorous:<BR>It don't matter if you're black<BR>white or yellow, if your brown or red<BR>let's get down to that<BR>love is color-blind<BR>you're my brother, you're my friend<BR>all that matters in the very end<BR>is to understand<BR>love is color-blind<BR><BR>TQ:<BR>I remeber as a young boy<BR>I watched my neighbourhood go up in flames<BR>I saw the whole thang thru tears of pain<BR>and a situation's rackin' my brain<BR>I wish I could fly away and never come back again<BR>we need some lvoe y'all<BR>we need some real deal help from above y'all<BR>I mean the kids watchin'<BR>and I just can't see it stoppin', I don't understand<BR>I mean we all bleed the same blood, man!<BR><BR>Bridge:<BR>You gotta live your life<BR>better than our fathers did<BR>let's make some love, baby, have some kids<BR>they gotta live their lives<BR>and I don't care what color they are, or u are, or we are<BR>it's all love, baby!<BR><BR>C-Part:<BR>You have been my mother<BR>you could have been my brother<BR>what if you were my sister<BR>if you were my father?<BR>you could have been my fella<BR>you could habe been my teacher<BR>what if you were my friend?<BR>would be so nice to meet ya<BR><BR>Verse 2:<BR>take it out to the world<BR>tell every boy and every little girl<BR>be proud of yourself<BR>cause you're as good as anybody else<BR>put away your prejudice<BR>open your mind, don't need a stick to this<BR>try to make this earth<BR>a better place without a racial curse<BR><BR>TQ:<BR>Yeah, it's time for some changes</P>
. A9 R( B3 r% o; V* N2 q: U# {6 g
, h  g' X& d; \: Y2 q& ^[ 本帖最后由 cloris 于 2008-8-15 13:06 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-15 16:01 | 显示全部楼层
沙发,支持一下,谢谢楼主的上传
发表于 2008-8-15 17:17 | 显示全部楼层
还不错,我喜欢他的节奏,很轻松,谢谢提供.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 00:48 , Processed in 0.041814 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.