加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20753|回复: 3

【08.08.08】Helpless When She Smiles----后街男孩的歌

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-8 22:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<><FONT color=black><STRONG>Backstreet Boys的歌,我非常喜欢,也请朋友们一起来听,轻松一下。</STRONG></FONT></P>* _$ w7 i, T% A9 B* t
<></P>4 {# Q# X6 p9 Y/ _! C, m8 B# Z. j
<></P>
% v4 q5 J9 b! }. }4 a0 H<><EMBED align=middle src=http://player.youku.com/player.php/Type/Folder/Fid/558986/Ob/1/Pt/0/sid/XMTM1NTI5NTY=/v.swf width=480 height=400 type=application/x-shockwave-flash mode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="allways" quality="high"></EMBED></P>/ ~! N" f1 y1 V7 H4 E- Z3 H
<></P>
. Z* ~' M  C9 P5 |* i9 n' V$ M<></P>; ^. B% S. c, N, q. V: w' m4 O" O
<><STRONG>Helpless When She Smiles</STRONG></P>. F  S# y- o8 `" t2 C6 P
<></P>
0 J- O$ o" X0 o<>She keeps the secrets in her eyes<BR>She wraps truth inside her lies<BR>And just when I can't take what she's done to me<BR>She comes to me<BR>And leads me back to paradise<BR>She's so hard to hold<BR>But I can't let go<BR>I'm a house of cards in a hurricane<BR>A reckless ride in the pouring rain<BR>She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel<BR>She danced away just like a child<BR>She drives me crazy, drives me wild<BR>But I'm helpless when she smiles<BR>Maybe I'd fight it if I could<BR>It hurts so bad, but feels so good<BR>She opens up just like a rose to me<BR>When she's close to me<BR>Anything she asked me to, I would<BR>Out of control<BR>But I can't let go<BR>I'm a house of cards in a hurricane<BR>A reckless ride in the pouring rain<BR>She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel<BR>She danced away just like a child<BR>She drives me crazy, drives me wild<BR>But I'm helpless when she smiles<BR>When she looks at me<BR>I get so weak<BR>I'm a house of cards in a hurricane<BR>A reckless ride in the pouring rain<BR>She cuts me and the pain is all I wanna feel<BR>She danced away just like a child<BR>She drives me crazy, drives me wild<BR>But I'm helpless when she smiles (when she smiles...)<BR></P>
发表于 2008-8-9 01:09 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主!0 `" p1 i9 m; T. Y- L) B
“后街男孩”是我喜欢的乐队组合之一!
发表于 2008-8-9 01:42 | 显示全部楼层
又一首经典好歌啊!喜欢backstreet bodyS
发表于 2008-8-9 08:13 | 显示全部楼层
很好啊,LZ谢谢了我以前一点也不喜欢听欧美歌曲啊,不过现在呢,还是挺喜欢听,特绘至人口的歌曲可好听了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 17:26 , Processed in 0.040923 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.