加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20050|回复: 0

[08/07/28] 芭芭拉 史翠珊,Memory,猫,MV

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-7-28 12:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<FONT color=red size=3>leave night , Not a sound from the pavement <BR>Has the moon lost her memory <BR>She is smiling alone <BR>In the lamplight <BR>The withered leaves collect at my feet <BR>And the wind begins to moan <BR>Memory, all alone in the moonlight <BR>I can smile at the old days <BR>Life was beautiful then <BR>I remember the time I knew what happiness was <BR>Let the memory live again <BR>Every street lamp seems to beat <BR>A fatalistic warning <BR>Someone mutters and the street lamp sputters <BR>and Soon it will be morning <BR>Daylight <BR>I must wait for the sunrise <BR>I must think of a new life and I mustn't give in <BR>When the dawn comes Tonight will be a memory too <BR>And a new day will begin <BR><BR>Burnt out ends of smoky days <BR>The stale court smell of morning [flash=314,256,0]http://player.youku.com/player.php/Type/Folder/Fid/1532/Ob/1/Pt/5/sid/XMjg3MzY4/v.swf[/flash]<BR>A street lamp dies Another night is over <BR>Another day is dawning <BR>Touch me, <BR>It is so easy to leave me <BR>All alone with the memory <BR>Of my days in the sun <BR>If you'll touch me, <BR>You'll understand what happiness is <BR>Look, a new day has begun... </FONT>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 22:56 , Processed in 0.039199 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.