只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 60944|回复: 11

[泰国文化] 泰國第三頻道電視台被波及部分燒毀~

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-23 03:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[i=s] 本帖最后由 phoebe 于 2010-5-23 04:07 编辑 [/i]
7 M! e( G7 c  n4 H5 R, g
2 T3 h- n6 p  v6 a[size=6][url=http://iheartlakorns.com/2010/05/ch3-will-move-forward/]Ch3 will move forward[/size][/url]
# R' l6 n) D  ^[u][color=#336699][/color][/u][u][size=3][color=red][url=http://iheartlakorns.com/]http://iheartlakorns.com/[/url][/color][/size][/u]
* u8 D1 H# J9 |! S& [8 w
* h: ~8 e6 w  n[align=left]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4066/ch32.jpg[/align][align=left][size=2]Kohchan Mongkhoncharoen, an executive of Ch3 for the news department, talked with Thairath newspaper online about the current state of the Ch3 building. Mr. Mongkoncharoen did not want to talk about the damages to the building, rather he talked about moving forward and healing the mental state of his employees.[/size][/align]
3 `* F5 [/ c4 g" j& o, @[align=left][size=2][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]Kohchan Mongkhoncharoen,[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]第三頻道的新聞部門主管向[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]Thairath[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]新聞談論有關現今第三頻道的建築物狀況[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt], Mongkoncharoen[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]先生不想談到建築物的損壞情形[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]但還是談到有關如何繼續往前及對於員工们的心理狀況療癒[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]~[/size][/font][/size][/align], u+ O( A& ~3 l9 V* ?8 f9 U' q+ D- H
[align=left][size=2]Yesterday when everyone was trapped on the 6th floor, there were 100 people, each individual  were in a state of fear, but were able to escape. I don’t want to talk about the damages. Right now, I have come to inspect the building with the Bangkok police. The foundation of the building is okay, there are shattered glass windows, I consider it minor. Right now, the Thai Royal Police have sent men over, I think the situation will become better.[/size][/align][align=left][size=2][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt][/size][/font][/size] [/align][align=left][size=2][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]昨天當每個人陷在六樓[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]那裡有[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]100[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]個人左右[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]每個人都很害怕[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]但還是可以逃脫[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我不想談論損害有多嚴重[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我來這裡和曼谷警方一起檢查建築物[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]基礎結構還好[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]有一些窗戶玻璃岌岌可危[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我較不擔心了[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]現在泰國皇家警察派一些人過來[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我想情況會好一些了[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]~[/size][/font][/size][/align][align=left][size=2][/size] [/align][align=left][size=2]The ground floor of the building is nearly all damaged, furniture was destroyed, glass windows were shattered, retail shops located there were damaged, the Bangkok bank was destroyed. As for the broadcasting building, the technical instruments used for broadcasting was not damage.  Besides that, 6 automobiles were burned, a news vehicle and vehicles of  the employees. We can still work, but we can’t work in our full capacity. We are restarting our signals, but  we are slow because there are many systems to connect. Also, the springers continue to go off, there is water around continuously. We have to pump out the water to check the electrical system.”[/size][/align][align=left][size=2][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt][/size][/font][/size] [/align][align=left][size=2][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]現在地面層的樓面幾乎全損壞[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]泰國銀行已毀壞[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]同樣的電視台的建築物也是[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]電台的專業儀器並未損壞[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]此外[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]六台汽車被燒毀[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]一台新的和員工们的車輛[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我們仍然可以工作[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]但不能盡全力[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我們重新開始我們的信號[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]但很慢[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]因為有許多系統需連結[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt].[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]而且噴水器一直持續著[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]水不斷的進來[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我們必須把水抽走去檢查電力系統[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]~[/size][/font][/size][/align][align=left][size=2][/size] [/align][align=left][size=2]Mr. Kohchan Mongkhoncharoen continue to say: “The damages I don’t have to emphasize it much, if you come, you can see it for yourself. No matter the damages to the building or the issues regarding the bill, you can just talk about it, it will just be that. I want everyone to look beyond it. I’m more concern about the damages to our mental state. I feel more towards that. I want to heal everyone’s morale. If they are ready, they can come back to  work~[/size][/align][align=left][size=2][font=Arial][size=9.5pt][/size][/font][/size] [/align][align=left][size=2][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]Kohchan Mongkhoncharoen[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]繼續說[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt].[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]損壞我無法估計有多少[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]如果你來[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]你可以自己看[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]不管建築或項目的損壞有多少[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]你可以談論它[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]它也就只有這樣了[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我要每個人再看深層遠一點[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我更關心的事是我們的心靈傷害[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我感到那更重要[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]我希望療癒每個人的士氣[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]如果他們準備好了[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]他們可[/size][/font][/size][size=2][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]回來工作[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]~[/size][/font][/size][/align][align=left][size=2]  A video of Ch3 workers safely out of the building. You can see Beam Saranyo (2:16) standing around, looking up at the helicopter overhead. He’s smoking too. There is a part at the beginning where a police officer is urging the men of the family to stay, to protect their homes and encouraged the women and children to leave. If not, red-shirt protesters will burn their houses. “If you listen to me, your losses will be less”, he told bystanders who were ready to leave[/size][/align][align=left][size=2][font=新細明體][/font][/size] [/align][align=left][size=2][font=新細明體]第三頻道的工作人員安全的到建築物的外面[/font][font=Times New Roman],[/font][font=新細明體]你可以看到[/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]Beam Saranyo[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]站著[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]看著上方的直昇機[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]他也在抽菸[/size][/font][/size][size=2][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],.. w; G+ v# x/ R7 t( j+ L& w1 V# o
[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]還有一部份開始時[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]警察催促男人們和家人在一起去保護他們的家[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]而且鼓勵女人和小孩離開[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]如果不的話[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],,[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]紅衫軍會燒了他們的房子[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],”[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]如果你聽我的話你的損失會減少一點[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt],[/size][/font][font=新細明體][size=9.5pt]他告訴準備離開站在旁邊的人[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=9.5pt]~[/size][/font][/size][/align][align=left].[/align]
* S- H7 _, E' j2 h# V, }
9 _7 j6 V3 y2 B5 a! T, B5 n; D9 N# ]- ^7 l4 z. {% B

4 L0 H& i7 ^9 g

评分

参与人数 1威望 +2 金钱 +10 王国积分 +10 王国爱心 +4 收起 理由
vichida + 2 + 10 + 10 + 4 感谢转载和翻译!

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-5-23 07:39 | 显示全部楼层
官网上有TIK的消息吗?
发表于 2010-5-23 07:50 | 显示全部楼层
TIK还好吗?
发表于 2010-5-23 08:11 | 显示全部楼层
Tik不属于三台,但目前在拍三台的wanida。应该还比较顺利,快杀青了。
发表于 2010-5-23 08:17 | 显示全部楼层
    心里一直有个问题----不知TIK怎么样,他那么热爱他的国家,一定很心痛吧。PEACH不是也在曼谷最繁华的地方有开玩具店和咖啡店吗,市面混乱,别说游人就是市民都没有,一定也受了些影响吧。希望局势快快好起来。
发表于 2010-5-23 08:22 | 显示全部楼层
希望我们爱的人能健康平安!
3 ~# T! T) Z, u, U' T1 f
发表于 2010-5-23 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
希望TIK一家都平安无事。
发表于 2010-5-23 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
影响真还挺大啊,希望tik和peach平安
发表于 2010-5-23 15:10 | 显示全部楼层
政局不稳至此,照样歌舞升平总是有些奇怪。以往没有殃及民众生活秩序,或许这次事件(虽然暴力破坏需谴责)能让更多人警醒和思考国家到底出了什么问题,就像这位电视台老总说的“心灵的伤害”,才是更需要治疗的。
发表于 2010-5-23 19:36 | 显示全部楼层
泰国的时局真的是个乱摊子
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:26 , Processed in 0.046575 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.