杰西达邦中国影迷会

۩杰西达邦中国影迷会۩

找回密码
 加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 35965|回复: 1

[Index] 【08.09.11】[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parent

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-11 19:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.chinatikfans.com/thread-10775-1-1.html. \/ R1 x9 ^7 L2 i6 M: u0 o
08.08.29[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parents. 0 ^7 x/ R2 E" ]. G6 y
Please look at the following items before watching:
% p5 \% {: e3 i3 k  R6 Q9 e5 N+ H" G0 ]4 ^( o; g
This is the last series of the MV that with three stories, and each is about 7 minutes long. Thanks to your support and I hope my works may bring happiness to you.
# k3 U2 U+ P8 M/ N' Z& b
  B6 z: Q& B6 C/ g7 _; V  r1 IThe “Disordered Yasotorn” and “The Must-telling Stories about Your Parentsr” are all subversive series, so I will not supply the downloading source or post them to all of the video networks but! E- i% q4 K2 c
also spreading them in a small range in here. Please understand

: Y5 [2 G* b' ~% L6 W, m) T.
- O4 I1 ~  ?, l, {The link address of the “Disordered Yasotorn” series:

, p3 D2 }' k8 F) `4 [* I% \$ ]+ j: { . Y$ D, v" F" l6 e# }, `* N% T
The reason why I will not make the stories is totally personal., _+ ~- i3 y/ L5 b3 e4 A
Afer The Olympic game finished, and I will be busy from now on. The Prison Break Season 4 will begin soon and Doctor Sara who I admired will come back, so I will spend part of my time in watching PB. But that not means I will leave here, I just stay quiet instead of posting messages. The MV you got is at most 10 minutes long, but I had to make much more than 10 times effort to make it satisfied, so I really have no time and energy anymore to do it. I will try my best to finish the left two stories of “The Stories about Your Parents” series as soon as possible, but it is really difficult to give a definite time. If you are interested in my stories, please pay attention to this post.

2 e3 Q0 u# ]3 n
$ @* F0 H# L) u, h1 p6 ^* ySo, I will not make such stories for a while. Thanks to my audience. @- ~) @- |' ~
/ J7 t  v# Y( r" M3 TPS. Nothing is impossible. I will come back when I’m not busy.
发表于 2008-9-11 19:53 | 显示全部楼层

I feel very sad

it seems that  you will leave US . I AM very sorry  TO hear that 。MAY  everything is OK 。I hope you can come back soon。2 ]* y. Y& b6 B7 M

* u" U& \! L$ W[ 本帖最后由 joe9097 于 2008-9-11 20:02 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 04:55 , Processed in 0.047535 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.