只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 20923|回复: 8

【08.08.25】fool again-westlife(好听)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-25 18:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://download.kiwisoft.cn/ttk/music/fool%20again.mp3[/wmv]</P>
2 T- C6 ]6 ?  R" M. H- j<></P>
( d- Z/ r, I1 @' e( {  Z9 l<>Baby, I know the story<BR>I've seen the picture<BR>It's written all over your face<BR>Tell me, what's the secret<BR>That you've been hiding<BR>And who's gonna take my place?<BR><BR>I should've seen it coming<BR>I should've read the signs<BR>Anyway, I guess it's over<BR><BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>I thought this love would never end<BR>How was I to know?<BR>You never told me<BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>And I who thought you were my friend<BR>How was I to know?<BR>You never told me<BR><BR>Baby, you should've called me<BR>When you were lonely<BR>When you needed me to be there<BR>Sadly, you never gave me<BR>Too many chances<BR>To show you how much I care, oh<BR><BR>I should've seen it coming<BR>I should've read the signs<BR>Anyway, (anyway) I guess it's over<BR><BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>I thought this love would never end<BR>How was I to know?<BR>You never told me<BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>And I who thought you were my friend<BR>How was I to know?<BR>You never told me<BR><BR>(Told me)<BR><BR>About the pain and the tears<BR>Ohoo.<BR>If I could, I would<BR>Turn back the time<BR><BR>Oh yeah<BR><BR>I should've seen it coming<BR>I should've read the signs<BR>Anyway, (anyway) I guess it's over<BR><BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>I thought this love would never end<BR>How was I to know? (how was I to know?)<BR>You never told me (never told me, baby)<BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>And I who thought you were my friend (baby, I'm the fool)<BR>How was I to know?<BR>You never told me (you never told me)<BR><BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>I thought this love would never end<BR>How was I to know? (how was I to know?)<BR>You never told me <BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again<BR>How was I to know?<BR>You never told me <BR><BR>Can't believe that I'm the fool again.</P>
0 ?1 B9 F! y) `9 a2 B9 A/ d5 {0 h<></P>& l, z( d. a! g/ h* s, v- O
<>宝贝 <BR>我知道这个故事 <BR>我看见了那个画面 <BR>一切都写在你的脸上 <BR><BR>告诉我 <BR>这个密秘 <BR>你到底隐藏着什么 <BR>谁又将取代我的位置 <BR><BR>我早该知道事情有变化 <BR>我早该清楚这一切 <BR>我想 <BR>一切都已结束 <BR><BR><BR>我不敢相信我又再一次愚弄 <BR>我以为这次爱将会永远 <BR>我又怎么知道 <BR>你从来没有告诉我 <BR>我不敢相信我又再一次愚弄 <BR>我一直以为你是我的好朋友 <BR>我又怎么知道 <BR>你从来没有告诉我 <BR><BR>宝贝 <BR>你应当打电话给我 <BR>当你寂寞时 <BR>当你需要我在身边时 <BR>可惜的是你从来没有给我太多的机会 <BR>让你知道我有多么关心 <BR>我早该知道 <BR>那些痛苦和泪水 <BR>如果我有能力 <BR>我愿意让时间倒转 <BR>我早该知道 <BR></P>
0 b4 ]2 U+ Q4 ^% _- x3 I* W<><BR></P>
& D$ {, e! K4 h( |% d2 l" d) {5 p" f2 c2 r5 C) }5 N  u
[ 本帖最后由 cloris 于 2008-8-25 18:17 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-25 18:17 | 显示全部楼层
是歌词吗,那歌呢????
发表于 2008-8-25 18:24 | 显示全部楼层
楼主把歌补上了,很好听
发表于 2008-8-25 18:33 | 显示全部楼层
我发现在这里可以听到恩多好听的歌
发表于 2008-8-25 18:34 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢,让我又想起了学生时代
发表于 2008-8-25 18:35 | 显示全部楼层
继续欣赏,象参加演唱会,享受滴感觉
发表于 2008-8-25 19:23 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,喜欢这首,果然好听,LZ比较喜欢英文歌曲好像。
发表于 2008-8-25 19:24 | 显示全部楼层
的确好听,不过有一点的旋律和一首歌有点象
发表于 2008-8-25 19:32 | 显示全部楼层
确实很好听,谢谢楼主,我要下载下来放到音乐夹里
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 00:21 , Processed in 0.052800 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, File On.