加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 22372|回复: 8

【08.08.25】Soledad-westlife(你一定要听的歌)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-25 17:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.wzsj21.com/products_pic/20071040584120708.mp3 [/wmv]</P>: f/ o9 v3 d9 r8 t" |
<>If only you could see the tears <BR>in the world you left behind <BR>If only you could hear my heart <BR>just one more time <BR>Even when I close my eyes <BR>There's an image of your face <BR>And once again I come to realise <BR>You're a loss I can't replace <BR>Soledad <BR>It's a keeping for the lonely <BR>Since the day that you were gone <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>In my heart you were the only <BR>And your memory lives on <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>Walking down the streets of Nothingville <BR>Where our love was young and free <BR>Can't believe just what an empty place <BR>It has come to be <BR>I would give my life away <BR>If it could only be the same <BR>Cause I can't still the voice inside of me <BR>That is calling out your name <BR>Soledad <BR>It's a keeping for the lonely <BR>Since the day that you were gone <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>In my heart you were the only <BR>And your memory lives on <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>Time will never change the things you told me <BR>After all we're meant to be <BR>love will bring us back to you and me <BR>If only you could see <BR>Soledad <BR>It's a keeping for the lonely <BR>Since the day that you were gone <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>In my heart you were the only <BR>And your memory lives on <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>It's a keeping for the lonely <BR>Since the day that you were gone <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR>In my heart you were the only <BR>And your memory lives on <BR>Why did you leave me <BR>Soledad <BR><BR>中文歌词 <BR><BR>假如你能够看到 <BR>在你离开的那个世界里我流下的眼泪 <BR>假如你能够就再那么一次 <BR>治愈我心灵的伤悲 <BR>甚至当我闭上眼睛 <BR>我都能瞥见你的倩影 <BR>我开始再一次地意识到了这个事实 <BR>你是我无法找谁取代的一个损失 <BR><BR>孤寂 <BR>它是为孤独者所准备的一种赠品 <BR>自从你离开的那时起 <BR>为什么你要让我陷入孤寂 <BR>在我的心中你始终都是唯一 <BR>你的记忆总存活在我的心里 <BR>为什么你要让我陷入孤寂 <BR><BR>走在空无一人的清冷的街道 <BR>在那儿 我们的爱年轻 自由又充满了朝气 <BR>不能相信一个空洞 <BR>已形成在我空虚的心中 <BR>我要放弃我的生命 <BR>只要一切还都和从前一样 <BR>因为我无法让自己内心的那个声音停息 <BR>它在呼唤着你的芳名 <BR><BR>孤寂 <BR>它是为孤独者所准备的一种赠品 <BR>自从你离开的那时起 <BR>为什么你要让我陷入孤寂 <BR>在我的心中你始终都是唯一 <BR>你的记忆总存活在我的心里 <BR>为什么你要让我陷入孤寂 <BR><BR>时间永不会改变你对我说的那些事情 <BR>毕竟我们注定要在一起 <BR>爱将会带我们回到原来的那个我和你 <BR>只要你能明白我的心 <BR><BR>孤寂 <BR>它是为孤独者所准备的一种赠品 <BR>自从你离开的那时起 <BR>为什么你要让我陷入孤寂 <BR>在我的心中你始终都是唯一 <BR>你的记忆总存活在我的心里 <BR>为什么你要让我陷入孤寂</P>
* S, k' _" W% V6 Z5 {8 e' r+ t! x+ a
8 d! I3 T+ P! K5 t0 D$ A& U[ 本帖最后由 cloris 于 2008-8-25 17:54 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-25 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好细心啊,把中英文歌词都贴出来
发表于 2008-8-25 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
LZ一定是个音乐爱好者,真好。
发表于 2008-8-25 18:29 | 显示全部楼层
相是  SHE的《紫藤花》
发表于 2008-8-25 18:32 | 显示全部楼层
好听,楼主像是个发烧友吧,谢了
发表于 2008-8-25 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
不错,是我们熟悉的《紫藤花》的曲,不过说一句,《紫藤花》的曲也是直接拿名曲配歌词的,喜欢LZ给出的中文歌词,向来喜欢看歌词听歌
发表于 2008-8-25 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
不说声谢谢是不会走滴!
发表于 2008-8-25 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
好听  
发表于 2008-8-25 23:23 | 显示全部楼层
非常好听,谢谢LZ分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 23:46 , Processed in 0.044735 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.