只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 18543|回复: 5

【08.08.25】unbreakable-westlife

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-25 17:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://www.nds028.cn/mp3/ub.mp3[/wmv]</P>
( c( d5 T/ C% _' r0 L) @/ j. ~<></P>- x% a: J1 O! E
<>Took my hands<BR>Touched my heart<BR>Held me close<BR>You were always there<BR><BR>By my side<BR>Night and day<BR>Through it all<BR>Maybe come what may<BR><BR>Swept away on a wave of emotion<BR>Overcaught in the eye of the storm<BR>And whenever you smile <BR>I can hardly believe that you're mine<BR>Believe that you're mine<BR><BR>This love is unbreakable<BR>It's unmistakable<BR>And each time I look in your eyes<BR>I know why<BR>This love is untouchable<BR>I feeling my heart just can't deny<BR>Each time I look in your eyes<BR>Oh baby, I know why<BR>This love is unbreakable<BR><BR>Shared the laughter<BR>Shared the tears<BR>We both know<BR>We'll go on from here<BR><BR>Cause together <BR>We are strong<BR>In my arms<BR>That's where you belong<BR><BR>I've been touched by the hands of an angel<BR>I've been blessed by the power of love<BR>And whenever you smile <BR>I can hardly believe that you're mine<BR><BR>This love is unbreakable<BR>It's unmistakable<BR>Each time I look in your eyes<BR>I know why<BR>This love is untouchable<BR>I feeling my heart just can't deny<BR>Each time you whisper my name<BR>Oh baby, I know why<BR><BR>This love is unbreakable<BR>Through fire and flame<BR>When all this is over<BR>Our love still remains<BR><BR>This love is unbreakable<BR>It's unmistakable<BR>Each time I look in your eyes<BR>I know why<BR>This love is untouchable<BR>I feeling my heart just can't deny<BR>Each time you whisper my name <BR>Oh baby, I know why<BR>Cause each time I look in your eyes<BR>Oh baby, I know why<BR><BR>This love is unbreakable<BR></P>
发表于 2008-8-25 17:50 | 显示全部楼层
这么慢。很缠绵的一首曲子
发表于 2008-8-25 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
很好听,谢谢楼主的分享
发表于 2008-8-25 18:19 | 显示全部楼层
好听,谢谢LZ
发表于 2008-8-25 18:30 | 显示全部楼层
谢了楼主,2楼滴亲不能说慢,要说疏缓悠扬
发表于 2008-8-25 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
我喜欢慢歌  英文的慢歌很好听的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 21:20 , Processed in 0.043393 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.